Have a problems? We are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Below you will find some of the questions we get asked the most.
How do credits work for Generous Men?
Premium membership for Attractive Girls?
The use of RealPeopleDate is completely free for Attractive Girls. However, to get an edge above the competition, Attractive Girls can pay for Premium membership which will highlight their profile and feature them more prominently to Generous Men that have credits and can pay to send a message.
If you have great looking photos, you won't need a premium membership. But if you're feeling a bit shy, this will help boost your profile above the others.
General Safety Guidelines
When meeting someone for the first time, do it in a busy public place, such as in a cafe during the day. RealPeopleDate is not responsible for the dates scheduled between users, who, from now on, assume all responsibility for their actions.
Always tell someone that you trust before you go on a date. Let them know where, when and with whom you will meet, making it clear that their safety is their responsibility.
Please help us remove bad members from our website. If any members exhibit any of the following behaviors, use the report tool on their profile to let us know.
- Any member who requires sex in exchange for money.
- Members who identify themselves as escorts or prostitutes, as this is expressly prohibited by our terms and conditions of use.
- Members who appear to be under the age of eighteen (18) or who declare themselves to be minors.
- Any user or event that can set up any type of online or physical harassment.
- Any user who requests your address before meeting you in person, even under the justification of sending gifts. Do not give your address to strangers as this may compromise your safety!
Protecting Your Privacy
- Never disclose contact information on your profile, including full name, phone, email, or address.
- Do not put links to other social platforms or websites in your profile or in messages to people you just met.
- Do not use photos posted by you on other social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in your profile.
- Do not use the same username on all social networks as this allows unwanted users to easily locate you.
I forgot my password
Password reset is done on the login page. Make sure you enter the same email that appears in your account registration and that it is already confirmed.
Tip: If you can not find the password reset email in your inbox, check your spam box. Sometimes e-mail providers automatically mark our messages as spam
I did not receive an activation email.
After completing your registration, you will receive an email to activate your account.
Look for our activation email in your inbox and if you can not find our message, check your spam box. Sometimes, providers automatically classify our messages as spam.
Why was my account suspended?
How long for my photos and changes to be approved?
All changes made to the profiles are analyzed by our auditors, including photos and written content. These modifications are only visible after approval and this can take some time, since the whole process is done manually.
Please wait up to 72 hours, if everything is in accordance with our policies, we will approve your changes.